Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Goth Never Dies, I'm goth and normal

 My inner is girl-next-door while I'm goth and normal. Actually, I'm mixed in goth, punk, emo, geek, visual kei, and video gamer.

At the outside world, nobody hurts me if I'm goth, I guess I've felt like normal people see me as the mysterious stranger, but I don't care what do they see me. I believe the goth subculture that is just normal and creative, not horrible. I'm sick of what others think about the goth is horrible, so screw them.

In my real environment, I do go to college, hang-out with normal friends and a few goth/punk/emo friends, and love my family. I do like music, video games, and anime. I do wear goth outfits with boots and converse shoes. Goth jewelries are lovely for me. I'd like to become a professional illustrator and graphic designer for my future. It sounds perfectly normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment