Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Revenge against Bullies, I've gotten bullied

I've gotten bullied in the elementary school by the horrible brats. They liked to make fun of me, throw something at me, push me, hit me, and ruin my creative artwork and toys. We were in the classrooms and outside recess as they bullied me at all the time. I was very innocent because I didn't know what I had to. Until I finally graduated on there, and I transfered to middle school in new town. Nobody could bully me during the middle school and the high school. Secretly, I've gotten bullied that was making me feeling strong as I gained revenges against my former bullies. What do I revenge against them? After graduated on high school, I met some of my former bullies in the deaf service company. They were happy to see me, but I acted like an unknown person, and wasn't interested in them. They decided to leave me alone. They wanted to befriend me at Facebook, however, I actually refused! I found out about they didn't have enough good knowledges, controlled behaviors, and many experiences while we were in the deaf service. In my dark side, I was smirking at myself because I have a good knowledge, controlled behavior, and everything as I was taught well at middle school with good grades, and high school with high school diploma! Gladly, I won't see my former bullies anymore. I'm healed by my revenges in the dark side, so I passed my revenges. Please excuse my dark side. Don't worry, I'm healthily fine now.

2 comments:

  1. Good work! You deeply and truly understand the examples of bullying. Besides the time that happened to you one time, as described in your blog post, was there a time your friends were in the same fate? Here's a website: http://www.deletebullying.org/are-my-friends-being-bullied/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there was a time some of my friends were in the same fate. They have avoided from bullies. They go to colleges and study on their future goals now as well as I do.

    ReplyDelete