Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Please think of your own self

San Diego City College 


Thandie Newton enlightened the audience about she had thorny experiences on being without her own self. https://www.ted.com/speakers/thandie_newton. She wanted everybody to become aware of their own selves because they used on otherness all the time. The self was just so convoluted to make a person learning who she/he was. How did Thandie figure out about the self mastery?



Thandie Newton claimed the self that every infant came toward the world as the selves were inside of them. They grew into full grown-ups that causing their selves leaving from them. They usually used on the otherness. And then, some women had suffered from emotional stresses and dysfunctional times. Thandie encouraged women studying on their own selves as well as personalities. She educated them to move on from tough time, and then, they would have better selves.

Thandie made the audience learning on the self as their selves were so complex. The self was a person's essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action. It claimed a person's particular nature or personality, and also, the qualities that make a person individual or unique. Self was soul, mind, and personality that living without using on otherness. If someone didn't think of her/his own selves, then she/he might be obsessed on otherness until she/he would be fragile. And then, Thandie gave a choice to her/his as she/he had to move on until she/he would find their own selves.



After listening to what Thandie Newton enlightening about the self, I agreed with her as the self was just important to the humanity. I claimed the self meaning to be listened by everybody. The self seemed very helpful to us, however, we used on otherness sometime. The s elf had been forgotten easily while the humans loved to use on otherness at all time. I believed in Thandie who enlightening about the self might be belonged to use from using on otherness.

I learned how to be individual in my environment and education until I became a patient listener to my own self. I ignored otherness until I wnated to take care of my forgotten self while I was moving on. I believed in the self was belonged to soul, mind, and personality living inside of everybody. The self was such so complex to me while the otherness was easy, but honestly silly. The self was a part of philosophy, and another part of religion, and then, it feels inside of my to made me showing who I was to everybody.



Thandie Newton enlightened the self meant to be cared by the humanity. How did she figure out about the self mastery? The self claimed that a person's particular nature or personality, and also, the qualities that make a person individual or unique.The self was belonged to soul, mind, and personality living of the humanity.



No comments:

Post a Comment